Saturday, October 15, 2011

Art of Hair


Different mediums of art thrive across our planet.  I like to bring different types of art to our attention.  Now, saying that I ask, have you ever thought of your hair as being art?  Also, do women use their heads more the men? 
I have found that each time I have been to my hair stylist he/she takes their job very serious. I look at cosmetologists more as scientist then artist till here recently, when asked to pick my favorite hair creation on a website called thehairartnetwork.com.  In the competition there were stylist as well as barbers.   The art of hair is way beyond color and style.  Stylist used different materials, extensions, clippers, and other techniques to create their masterpieces.  Check out some of these styles, what do you think about the art of hair?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License